[PVFS-users] PVFS on a 14 CPUs cluster

Robert Ross rross@mcs.anl.gov
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:35:17 -0500 (CDT)

Ibrahim,

I've run tests using more than 60 compute processes, so that isn't the
problem in and of itself.

Are the I/O servers using DHCP as well?  The manager node?  It's possible
that one of them got a bad address.

What sorts of errors are you getting?  Which method are you using to
interface with the file system?  Did you recently change the kernel or the
libc installed on your clients?

Thanks,

Rob
---
Rob Ross, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Lab