[PVFS-users] PVFSD Client Logs are too big...

Brian Haymore brian@chpc.utah.edu
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 11:28:29 -0600

Rob and/or Phil,

I got from one of you before for an older version of pvfs a patch that
would silence most of the info sent to the pvfsd log file.  I am
fighting now with pvfsd log files growing so fast and so big that they
are filling up a couple of hundred megs of / space and that isn't a good
thing when it fills all the way up.  Is there a current patch to silence
things a bit or can we look into getting a debug level created such that
the amount of info you want in the log file will be affected by a user
specified debug level?  Thanks.

--
Brian Haymore