[PVFS2-developers] current cvs weirdness

Phil Carns pcarns at wastedcycles.org
Mon Mar 14 23:45:53 EST 2005

Well, I don't know what the underlying problem is, but fixing a
superficial bug lets me avoid it :)

In pvfs2-cp it checks "if (strip_size) {" at some point.  It should
really check if strip_size > 0, because the parse_args function sets it
to -1.

Fixing this prevents the distribution setting code from being triggered
in the general case, which solves my problem.

However, with this fix in place in my tree I still see the error if I
try to use the -s option to pvfs2-cp.  I don't know if this is showing a
bug in pvfs2-cp or in the distribution code, though.

-Phil