[Pvfs2-developers] Could we set pvfs2 as the storage directory of a reverse proxy like deployed with nginx.

Elaine Quarles elaine at omnibond.com
Wed Dec 21 08:56:19 EST 2011

I don't have any experience with nginx or polygraph, but one question comes
to mind. Did you test the installation of PVFS2 before you attempted to use
it with these other tools? For example, did you run pvfs2-ping and pvfs2-cp
as suggested in the installation guide? These help confirm that PVFS2 is
configured properly.

-- Elaine