[PVFS2-users] Pvfs2-server dies

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Thu Sep 2 23:06:58 EDT 2004

Thus spake Kenneth Leung:
> Here is how I recreated the error. My server's conf file has
> "EventLogging server".

I would try running the pvfs2-server that's dying (or all of them?) in
the foreground (-d), and make sure that it can dump core if that is what
it is in fact doing (ulimit -c unlimited).  If it is indeed dying from a
signal, the core file might give more insight.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

People exaggerate the value of things they haven't got: everybody
worships truth and unselfishness because they have no experience with
them. - George Bernard Shaw