[PVFS2-users] PVFS2 Mount issues

Lois Alston lalston at colltech.com
Sun Oct 30 21:18:51 EST 2005

I changed things:

/dev/sdb1	/faculty-space		272-G
/dev/sdc1	/work-space			494-g

Storage-space:  /work-space/pvfs2-storage-space

Mount -t pvfs2 tcp://Sydney:3334/pvfs2-fs	/work

Df -h /work

38g	8.8g	29g	24

Collection names:  pvfs2-fs
			 Pvfs2-fs-2

4 - I/O nodes one is also the metadata server Sydney-- 28-clients

5) Verifying that all servers are responding...
	Meta server:
	Tcp://Sydney:3334 Ok

	Data servers:
	Tcp://Sydney:3334 Ok