Re: 回复:Re: [Pvfs2-users] Samba over PVFS2 performance

Robert Olson olson at
Thu Oct 12 10:14:17 EDT 2006

For the mix of jobs we do on our cluster here, having read caching
would be wonderful, especially if it is a per-directory option. We
run a lot of jobs that use fairly small input files over and over
again, and pay a big price if we try to use PVFS for them.