[Pvfs2-users] msgpair failed, will retry: Connection refused

Luiz Mendes luizmendesw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 21:19:04 EST 2007

Hi all,

Continuing testing installation on PVFS2, now with 2 nodes, being one of
them MetaData and I/O server, and the another one I/O server only.

Well, it works ok until i do pvfs2-ping -m /mnt/pvfs2 command

It appears connection with other server error, but the 2 computers here are
able to communicate in other situations, only in pvfs that i didnt get it.

Sorry, this question appears to be very dummy, but i am not getting it.

Could you help me?

Thanks
Luiz Mendes.