[Pvfs2-users] Problems about installing PVFS2

Wang Yu wangyuict at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:50:22 EST 2008

Hi,
When I install pvfs2, some problems come out. My kernel is 2.6.20 and
x86_64.
When I go through ./configure command, there is following message when I run
make.

make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h', needed
by`src/common/statecomp/statecomp.o'.  Stop.

Would you please tell me why? I follow the manual "A Quick Start Guide to
PVFS2".

Thanks!

Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences