[Pvfs2-users] Problems with MPI-IO and PVFS2

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 20 09:31:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

In the program that you are running now there shouldn't be anything
unusual about the file system interaction; it is just a single process
doing an fopen().  Is that test file left over from a previous run?
Could you delete it and just try again?

It may also be helpful to upgrade to 2.7.1 if possible as it contains
several bug fixes.

-Phil