[Pvfs2-users] multiple filesystems

Becky Ligon ligon at clemson.edu
Wed Oct 20 15:35:37 EDT 2010

I've never tried to do this before, but to start, I would try defining
separate storage spaces for each filesystem.   Curious, when you run the
server with the -f option, exactly which directories are created?  Can you
send me the output from an "ls"?

Another tip is to make each server both meta and IO.  You want to spread
out the metadata just like you do for the streamed data.  Having one
server handle the metadata will become a bottleneck in a high performance
environment.

Becky
--
Becky Ligon