[Pvfs2-users] filesystem errors - pvfs2-fsck failing

Michael Moore mtmoore at clemson.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:09:42 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delay. The difference appears to be between what the
management iterate handles call returns and what statfs returns to fsck.
I'm looking now to get a better understanding how statfs and the trove
ledger stuff gets it's counts versus how iterate handles counts them.

In the mean time, have the server processes been restarted since this
behavior started occurring? If not, is that a possibility?

Sorry again for the delay in getting back with you on this issue.

Thanks,
Michael