[Pvfs2-users] Help: pvfs2-server won't start, errors detected

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:27:02 EDT 2012

I did manage to get it working; apparently unloading the old module,
killing off the old pvfs2-client* and restarting was not sufficient; a
full reboot was required.

I found the old init script I used to set things up and got that
running and built into my RPM, so I'm almost ready to get the clients
all reinstalled with the newer versions.

Unfortunately, the user e-mails are starting to come in.  It appears
they found their pitch forks and are starting to sharpen them....I
guess I'm staying late today.

--Jim