[Pvfs2-users] Can't open/write in /mnt/pvfs2/ file

Elaine Quarles elaine at omnibond.com
Mon Jan 9 15:52:00 EST 2012

A few more steps are required for using the kernel interface. One is
starting the pvfs2-client, as Kyle pointed out. Another is identifying the
PVFS kernel module to your Linux kernel. You can find all the required steps
in the installation document, section 5.4.1 Loading the kernel module.

Hope that helps!
Elaine